|CRITERIA FOR AVAILING SCHOLARSHIP
Category 'A' : BPL Students
Category 'B' : ITI Students
- Girl students belonging to BPL families studying in class XI to XII in a Govt. and Govt. Aided Schools
Students studying in Govt. and Private ITIs in courses / trades as per Annexure-III Courses of
duration, one year or two year shall only be eligible. Minimum percentage of marks in previous examination should be
50%. Further, students staying in hostel shall be paid extra in addition to scholarship.
Click below button to see the details
Category 'C' : General Students
- Students should have secured 80% in case of girls and 85% for boys for Engineering and Medical course in
their last qualifying examination and 70% and 80% for Girls
and Boys respectively for other courses including XI and XII.
- Students whose entire family income from all sources is less than Rs.4.00 lacs per year only for those
who are employed and to be certified by the employer who should either be a Government (Central and State) or a
Public Undertaking of the Govt. ot local body or a a registered cooperative society or a company registered under Indian
Companies Act. In all other cases the yearly income should be less then Rs.2.50 lakhs per year.
- Scholarship shall be discontinued after the student crosses 30th year the age.
- Only those who study in reputed colleges on regular basis, affiliated to UGC approve university of repute
Those who study through correspondence or in Part time colleges are not eligible.
Following courses shall be eligible for scholarship :
- Students of Graduate Courses like : B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., BFA, Homeopathy, B.Pharma, BCA, BBA, BBM,
Bachelor of Business Economics / Finance, B.Sc. (Agriculture), BVSC and course in Naturopathy like : BNYS. Engineering
- Students of Post Graduation Courses like : M.A., M.Phil, M.Com, M.Pharma, M.Lib (Science), MBA, Master of
Business Economics / Finance / Human Resources Management/ International Business / M.Sc. / MVSc, M.Sc. (Agriculture), MCA,
Organic Agriculture, Solar Energy, Rural / Urban Management.
- Students of Graduation and Post Graduation including diploma courses like Electronics, Electricals,
Mechanical and diploma in the field of Environment like : Environment Scientist, Environment Engineer and Environment
Journalist. Students of Graduation and Post Graduation Courses in Hospitality, Architecture, Physiotherapy, Micro Biology,
Forensic Sciences and Social Work.
It is further to clarify that no Ph.D. courses are eligible for scholarship. .
- Physically Challanged or Handicap Students:
Scholarship eligible for pre-university, graduation and post graduation courses.
- Widows and unmarried wards of ex-servicemen:
Scholarship eligible for graduation and post graduation courses.
- Students Staying in hostel
and pursuing graduation and post graduation courses shall be paid extra in addition to the scholarship
APPLICATION FORMS AND DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED
- Application (click on the link to download application) form is now applicable to all cases of
scholarship. The form is available on the website on the Foundation http://www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org and can be freely
downloaded from here.
- Application forms may also be called for from the Foundation office. Photocopies of the prescribed form
are also permitted. Typed copies and Hand-written applications shall be allowed, provided they follow the prescribed
- The candidate should have his photograph affixed on the application form. He should fill the application
form carefully and in detail. He should give His full name at all places. The form shall also be signed by his
- The applicant shall have the application form signed by the Principal/Head by way of verification and
attestation of the photograph and all the Information contained therein. The Principal/head of institution shall sign In full
and affix his seal, while recommending the scholarship application.
- The application should be accompanied by the following documents:-
|For BPL Students
(School Girls & College Boys & Girls)
|Photocopy of BPL Card attested by the Principal and
copy of Marks Card of previous Examination
|For College Students
(both graduate and post graduate)
- Photocopy of income certificate issued by competent authority duly attested by the
Principal/Head as per ANNEXURE-IV. Download Income
- Photocopy of the marks sheet of all previous examinations passed from class X and onwards
including last qualifying examination, duly attested by the Principal/ Head of the Institute.
- In case student stays in college owned hostel, submit payment receipts alongwith original
hostel certificate/letter from Warden duly attested by the Head of the Institution where studying. Student staying in Private
Hostel/ P.G are not eligible for hostel charges.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED IN CASE OF:
||Photocopy of BPL Card duly attested by the
Principal/ Head of the Institution.
|Physically Handicapped Students
||Photocopy of the disability certificate issued by the
competent authority duly attested by the Principal / Head of the Institute.
|Widows and wards of Ex-Servicemen
- a) Attested photocopy of discharge book and PRO of ex-serviceman
- b) Attested copy of ex-serviceman/ widow identity card issued by Rajya Sabha/Zila Sanik
- b) Attested copy of relationship / dependency certificate from OIC records.