Education always plays a crucial role both in individual and societal development in a collective manner. Despite this universal understanding , Education still remains an unaffordable commodity to many in the society. Aspiring young students who want to pursue their higher studies in streams of subjects they chose cannot do so many a time merely because they cannot afford financially. Sitaram Jindal Foundation is a NGO that has been constantly striving towards offering scholarship for degree students in Bangalore. Let us have a comprehensive look at the scholarships offered by Sitaram Jindal Foundation.
Eligibility criteria for availing Scholarships for degree students in Bangalore.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation has divided the scholarship aides it provides to students into 5 different categories.
- Category 1 – Students in the age group of 9 to 12 years falling under the BPL category
- Category 2 – Students who are pursuing their ITI education, to submit Income certificate
- Category 3 – Students who are pursuing their graduation and post graduation course in Honors and whose annual salary does not exceed 4 lakhs quantum
- Category 4 – Engineering and Medical students whose family’s collective income does not exceed 2.5 Lakhs per year
- Category 5 – Students who are pursuing their Diploma courses in various streams and whose family’s collective annual income does not exceed 2.5 Lakhs per year
Sitaram Jindal Foundation’s scholarship for degree students in Bangalore provides assistance to students who genuinely are in need of the same. It ensures that scholarship aides are provided only to those students who have not availed the same from any other sources.